WHAT oh WHAT is THAT!!!??

3-13-2013 For those of you just joining me...I have mentioned a few times how much I LOVE Pinterest. Well, my husband thinks I am beyond help now! THis is my first attempt at making SOAP! Yep! Home made soap, the good kind you use in the shower with the Lye and everything! Many have asked why all of a sudden I've gotten on this home made kick, well with the soap I just thought it looked cool and would be something I could do and be proud of. A great gift when I needed one quick for someone and let me tell you, CHEAP CHEAP for what we pay noww! This is good considering we need to start saving (it comes out to like less than 9 cents a bar). AND the best part is, this is GOOD stuff for your skin. If you have ever done ANY research on soap and it's ingredients, what they do to make it you'd see how much better home made is! So yes, this is my first batch! It looks kind of crazy I know but better when you cut it up. I used the "hot method" for those of you who know what that means but my next batch will be cold so I have more options for coloring and additives.


This is the beautiful blue & pink color clay powder tint I used to try and make swirls. It KIND of worked but like I said I think when I do the cold method it will come out better. It feels great on your skin! (Like using soft water-and we have THE hardest water ever). I also added some rejuvenating essential oils to it to help me wake up int he mornings!
SOAP GLORIOUS SOAP!