Tuesday, March 5

Getting Ready for Adriana's Big Day!

 2-8-2013 So Adriana asked for a doll cake this year. Luckily I didn't have to go out and buy some fancy cake mold. I already had one (the "big" cupcake tin from last years Eli & Lydia B-day). So I  just made the top a little smaller and put a hole in it, still did a strawberry filling (next time I won't do that because they were frozen and the next day it was kind of "leaking" out the bottom of the dress...) dollar store barbie (Stephen asked me..."how did  you get that thing in there? did you just shove her legs down in there? HAHAHA, men...yeah, and I baked her that way too!!) Anyway, by the time I was to the fondant part of the cake it was well past 2am. But I had to get this finished the night before since I had so many other things to set up for that following day. Anyway, I think it turned out pretty good?


Mom-I remember you making Jenny a cake like this!! I think every little girl should have a princess cake at least once in her life!