He began to practice his flying and jumping right away! I just love it! I even made capes for the girls. One night I went to pick up Olive Garden and took Lydia and Eli, she insisted on WEARING her cape inside. Everyone stared and laughed but only because it was just SO cute!!
Tuesday, March 26
It's a BIRD, it's a PLANE, IT's SUPER ELI!!!!
2-20-2013 Eli has a new fascination with super hero's. No, he has not seen any cartoons with any of the Marvel comic hero's or otherwise. He has seen covers on DVDs and pictures on shirts...he must be picking it up somewhere else because he does a great impression of a flying superman! So, of course when a friend down the street had costumes he was BESIDE himself and when it was time to leave. He was DEVASTATED. So, as a good but frugal mom I am...I made him his own super hero costume. I even had a CTR looking shield on the cape that said "SUPER ELI" but he didn't like it and kept tearing it off.
He began to practice his flying and jumping right away! I just love it! I even made capes for the girls. One night I went to pick up Olive Garden and took Lydia and Eli, she insisted on WEARING her cape inside. Everyone stared and laughed but only because it was just SO cute!!


He began to practice his flying and jumping right away! I just love it! I even made capes for the girls. One night I went to pick up Olive Garden and took Lydia and Eli, she insisted on WEARING her cape inside. Everyone stared and laughed but only because it was just SO cute!!