Friday, March 29

Great Friends!

 3-1-2013 It has been such a wonderful thing to have a friend on my street that has children near Eli and Adriana's age. They come over to play and just love to see each other. It gives Eli a break from sisters and tackling them...and it gives the girls a break from their brother so they can do more girly things like put on make up, make "pies" and paint...I just love it. Not to mention their mom is just amazing. She fills my heart with joy. I love her, she's a lot of fun and so positive. I have yet to hear anything negative from her and I really admire that in a person. She attends the temple weekly and is such a strong member. It's so nice to have such a great loving friend. Love you tons Shanda!
  Yeager and Norma
 Laney's first time painting with a big paint brush...I think she prefers her hands! Good thing I took off her shirt. She wanted to paint one for herself I guess!