
2-1-2013 It's time for SLIME!!! Yes, I love pinterest. They have such great recipes for fun things like "slime"....The kids absolutely love love loved it. Not only watching this liquid become a slimy mess but getting to stir and play...it actually wasn't that messy either. It does have Borax in it so you have to be careful not to get it on dark clothing because it can lift some of the color out (like bleach would) but it doesn't smell like bleach would or anything. You can make it any color you want and if we were really going to have fun I would have put a scent in it but I was afraid the kids would smell it and want to eat it...talk about fun and it was great, they played with this stuff for a few hours!!
It's kind of rubbery, and if you hold it up it starts to drip down like a liquid...
Even little Laney got in on the action. She would pick it up from my hand and then just watch it stretch until it broke. She did try to put it in her mouth a few times, but that's why mommy held onto it and she didn't...
Slime! Next time I think I will make a HUGE batch and let them play with it outside or in the tub. There's a great picture on Pinterest of this little girl with a laundry basket full of it...looks so fun!