A wonderful Saturday afternoon....Everyone got together (except my Brother Rob and his Family...we miss you guys!) and went to a Farm to get pumpkins and they had a lot of different activities. We started off in the bounce house. My two kido's did NOT like that. I think because I couldn't go in with them. But everyone else didn't want to get out! We let them play and get used to everything before heading over to the "maze!" It was interesting to say the least. A little more difficult than I thought it would be for the kids (and adults for that matter!). I ended up going in from the "exit" and helping everyone figure out what direction to go...it was funny. 

Stephen ended up carry Adriana out.
You can tell Eli was excited to get out of that thing!
The kids were able to pick out what pumpkins they wanted to decorate. Eli and Adriana both decided it was more fun to throw them than pick out which one they wanted. Eventually we got to the table and they had fun putting a BAJILLION stickers on.
They even started decorating themselves at one point!
Lunch break for the kids.
We went on a "hay ride" and I use that term very loosely. There was no hay (which is okay with me. I prefer not to get the allergies going....) but the ride consisted of going around the farm which was a dirt road leading to old broken down rusted trailer parts. Old pumpkins and gourds that were rotten. A row of tree's and some buildings that were next door, like commercial buildings....it's was hilarious! But anyway, it was fun.
My Little "lamb".
We then stopped by there 'petting zoo' area....the kids loved the pigs and cow, they were able to feed them. Lindsay got licked by the cow. HAHA! Eli's favorite is the pig. He has the noise down pretty good too.
It was a wonderful trip and everyone had fun. We hit Someburro's on the way home. YUMMY! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for everything! We love you guys!