Thursday, October 7

Knee Boarding??


Swimming off the boat. Yeah, I tried to put Eli on the knee board but that didn't last long.

(August 30th) Yes, unbelievable...my brother decided to bring a knee board (one that has been kicking around the boat for like years that no one uses...and try it.) It was THE FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen. I laughed so hard I almost forgot to hold on to the rail when the boat stopped! I wish we had video of it. When he got up he would slide back and forth and back and forth. It was funny. Lindsay also got up but she looked like a pro of course! Then my dad actually went out on the tube! That hasn't happened in like forever either. Granted he went with Joi so they had to be nice. And my mom went with Eli....Grandparents are the best that way huh? It was a great day for the like nice and warm but not so hot you had to jump in every two seconds!