Wednesday, October 6

Another Update

So I have been trying hard to get onto the computer while the kids are asleep for naptime but it seems that is when Lydia wakes up and wants to be fed. Well, lets see how fast I can type huh??

(August 1st) First pics are of Eli getting ready for church....such a stud in his suit! He loves to see his daddy up on the stand and both he and Adriana point and laugh then say "DADDY!" during sacrament meeting. My parents have moved and Stephen "suggested" that they might want to come to our ward until they get a house (they are in an apartment until they find one they like....) to help me with the kids. I think he finally realized that if I don't get help fast I will not make it to church or stay till the end. It is during their naptime and three is just too many for two hands. My parents have been a true blessing. I wouldn't be able to get the spiritual nourishment I need if they weren't there for me...I guess being an awesome parent doesn't end when your kids get married huh? :) Love you mom and dad!

(August 5th) Stephen was out fixing the sprinkler heads and I thought it was a perfect time to let the kids go outside and run through them. They actually stood there more than ran and it lasted just a few minutes but the cool part was catching the rainbow in the background of the pictures. And watching the kids faces as they got sprayed! There's a picture of Adriana but again you can't really see her face...due to restrictions on Foster Care...but trust me she is just the cutest thing ever. Her laugh and smile will melt your heart!

(August 6th) Swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's for the last time before they move! We all got together to celebrate my Dad's birthday and to swim. It was so fun. All the kids were "waterbabies" laughing and splashing. Jumping into the pool...Eli took a little coaxing but he warmed up to everything quickly. Adriana was a fish and Lydia even liked the water. She didn't stay in long though...My brothers son Alex jumps so funny, he throws his head way back and does a backbend jump into the pool. I swear he is going to hit his head one of these times! It was a good day and Happy Birthday Dad!









(August 21st) Home made finger paints! Well, we had to make an awesome picture for Grandpa since we forgot his present at home so we decided to do finger painting with the kido's I have a great recipie for it and the kids loved it as you can see. Eli even tried a few tastes while he painted...Stephen started to get a little freaked out when they came running into the living room with there hands still covered...but nothing a wash cloth couldn't handle.


Of course the famous...rub a dub dub...Eli in the tub...




What a cutie!!!