(September 1st) Finally a nice day that is cool enough to take the kids out in the morning. But only for an hour. Stephen came with and we had fun watching them play. Lydia slept in the sling Stephen wore while I pushed the kids on the swing and ran around with them. Eli hit his head on those bouncing horses leaving a nice bruise but I call him my bruiser anyway....he is such a BOY. Running everywhere he goes and sometimes not even paying attention! Not to mention he's the bully of the house with toys. Adriana is more a sweet heart but has learned quickly to push back if she wants her toy...or scream at him "MMMIII" (for mine). It's cute and typical brother sister stuff. They love to chase each other around the house and play hide and seek. I love them so much. I don't always remember how truly blessed I am as I myself run screaming to my room when in need of a moment alone! (J.K. kind of). But seriously I know I am....I love my kids and i look forward to all there funny moments and sweet kisses and hugs.
