Cuddle TIME! He is already lifting his head...
What were you saying?? HMMMMmm I don't know about that daddy!
Well, I am pleasantly surprised at how much I just love not getting sleep! ;) Seriously though, I think mothers everywhere should be given a medal for their energy when you have a newborn to care for. Stephen has been a great help but between him and Eli I sleep very little. The first night I actually had to kick Stephen a few times just to stop snoring so I could sleep while Eli was asleep. But since then we have worked out a good schedule (kind of!) Where I have him from the evening until five a.m. then Stephen has him so I can sleep until eleven...but guess what?? I got no sleep last night. After Eli finally decided that playing all night was enough he went to sleep at five thirty and so did I only to wake up to his crying, I waited knowing Stephen would get him...but he didn't. I had to search the house to find Stephen, he was in the spare room sound asleep. Poor Eli...good thing his mommy can hear him even with ear plugs in!! But Stephen makes it up by letting me take a nap in the afternoon while he has him again. MY STUD of a HUSBAND!