Monday, June 15
Lake Trip
So I took Joi out on the tube and Stephen was next to us on another tube. We went really slow so that she wouldn't get scared but oops...the drag started to pull the tube under and I was sinking. I was screaming for them to stop because I couldn't get out of the tube and Joi was on top so I didn't want to throw her out! Eventually I raised her up over my head (classical lion king move...) and was able to get out of the tube. Joi was fine until she saw the boat zoom away to turn around and with it her mom...she didn't go back on the tube until we were on the shore playing. While on the shore we fed some ducks and then this huge white goose came up and started to eat all the crackers. It was VERY agressive, I started to stand between the goose and Joi afraid the thing would bite her! It seriously had a crazy look in it's eye and keep looking at you all weird! Everything considered...good trip to the lake....at least we didn't have to go back to get the keys this time! :)