Saturday, July 27

Fourth of July BBQ!

We had a wonderful time swimming at Justin & Lindsays' neighbors. They were out of town and offered their pool to them, they had been using it all week and I can see why. It has been so hot and ANY kind of pool is sooo nice! We sent the kids out with the guys and stayed inside with the babies. Getting everything ready for the BBQ.

The inevitable jumping to DADDY!!! I love the ones of Eli, he has no fear. Just jumps as high and far as he can.


Adriana was a little apprehensive about it, but once she had her mask on she was good to go.


These next few pics are of Eli swimming. Stephen would keep backing up and make him keep dog paddle and kick to him. He loved it though, you can see by the look on his face.

 
One of my awesome finds at a garage sale. Yep! It only cost 30$. It's usually like a few hundred! It even carries two people. Has a am/FM radio in it and has three gears. Fast, slow, reverse! Adriana just LOVES this thing. She spent most of the time driving Emory around. I must say though, we tried having it in our back yard and it stunk....too small of a yard. But having it at Justin's...the kids can really drive it around and do they ever! It's a good thing my mom taught me how to garage sale! Go early and HAGGLE!



Jump like your young! If only I had the energy these guys do. I wonder how I keep up with them some days. Oh wait, I usually don't. I end up exhausted and napping whenever I can! Wow, I am getting SO old.

Stephen had a great time bouncing them at the end after much pleading from all of them. You have to look closely but it's hilarious how their faces are, even when they landed in a big pile on each other.





Running back to the house (and after the chickens) for chow time...then on to fireworks!

Run Justin RUNNNNN!!!!



At one point I had them all clapping and chanting together..."we want more! we want more!" they absolutely loved the fireworks. Even the babies.


Well, happy Fourth of July everyone. Especially all those who bravely defend our Country and our Freedoms. I am so grateful for where I live and the freedoms I enjoy. I can not imagine my life any other way. May everyone be kept safe and happy...