Tuesday, July 2

Adoption!

 6-20-2013 It's OFFICIAL! Our little Laney Sariah Aaliyah is now an ALGER!! We came prepared this time for a long wait with our church bag full of things to do....but only had to wait fifteen minutes! They got us in, even had coloring pages for the kids. Asked us a few questions and it was done. I wish I had gotten a better picture. You can't even see Adriana. I guess that's what happens when you have someone else take it. I really liked our judge though. Really nice guy.



 We decided to go to lunch to celebrate. Stephen wanted Red Lobster. The kids really haven't had any kind of seafood other than white fish that I make grilled, pan fried and in taco's. They really like it but I wasn't sure about shrimp or anything else. They actually prefered the shrimp to the chicken! I think it has to do with having something new...

of course Stephen fed them all lemons to see their puckers....


 Adriana loved it...no pucker.