Thursday, December 22

SANTA!


November 29th 2011
I have tried this multiple times now. First I went with my friend Yiyi and I prepared them, then gave them each a candy so they would smile, Adriana was fine, The baby started to get upset and Eli wouldn't even come near him so I ended up holding both Eli and Lydia. The second time we tried I had Stephen with me and I thought okay, have Eli stand instead of sit on Santa's lap and really close to me, then at the last second put the baby down and snap! NOOOOO Adriana started to cry the minute she sat down, Eli was fine and just looked around like nothing was going on until the baby was given to Santa, she screamed, arched her back to try and get down and this caused Eli to start biting his nails because he was worried about the baby! So, our lovely picture is what it is!

Both times we visited Eli was so excited to see the big fish tanks. Every time we talk about Santa he asked about the fish and can he go see them? While we were there they had some great games to play and a craft to do. Eli preferred the Laser Rifle. He is a good shot too! Okay so I do the aiming but he does really well with everything else!
We couldn't resist taking a few on these awesome Quad's. The kids really liked them. Too bad Santa isn't bringing one of those! :)