
Okay so this happened randomly. I had purchased some whip cream for Thanksgiving (the ones in the cans) and had left them at home. All week I had been taking "shots" of whip cream and the kids would always watch with big eyes...pleading eyes. So one night I decided to give them some, and when I say some I mean I filled their entire mouth up while it was open and when they closed it half of the cream came out of their mouth like a snake! This started the laughter and soon there was whip cream all over the floor.

Eli slipped in it and I couldn't stop laughing. So I decided to have some REAL fun! I got their heads and faces. Then let them get me with what was on them. It was everywhere! We walked down the hall to show Stephen. (HE was NOT happy, he didn't even laugh!) Oh, in case you didn't know he HATES messes! I just laughed and laughed. Threw the kids in the tub and cleaned up whip cream the rest of the night! Well worth it!

