10-8-2011
Stephen's cousin Katie got married and sealed this past weekend (to Stephen's sister in laws brother). Yeah, they knew each other but are not related in any sense of the word. We went to the sealing and of course it reminded me of Stephen and I. How much I love this man is beyond words. He has helped me to become a better person, mother and friend. I look forward to spending Eternity with him.
My parents were so awesome and watched our kids while we went to the luncheon. We haven't been home without the kids like, EVER! It was nice. We relaxed then went and got the kids and went to the reception.
We didn't stay long, the kids just weren't having it. It had been a long day! But we got these cute pictures before leaving....
No time for cake either!
Hugs for the BABY!
She really wanted to dance but they just started the music as we were leaving...next time!