9-29-2011 Christopher Creek Camping with Grandma and Grandpa Hogge.
They actually did really well for traveling in the van up to Christopher Creek.
She loves to help and she did, putting up the tent and getting those stakes nice and secure.
Tea Party anyone?
So this is the CREEK! It was a little fuller the last time we were here but regardless the kids had fun wading in it and splashing around.
This is my new favorite chair...it comes with the place! HA!
Roasting marshmallows with Grandpa. Baby thought this was just too fun.
FISHING! (HA! REally I should say just testing out a new reel on his fishing rod. The worm isn't even real...),.
So we left a day early with Grandma and Grandpa. I got sick and couldn't eat. I was also so cold and shaking so badly that I had three blanket on me that night that through the night I peeled off...I still didn't eat anything until we got to lunch at Wendy's and even then it was slow going and bland. I have no idea what made me so sick.
Sitting by the camp fire. Making sure they are in chairs that won't fall forward into the fire!