We were so blessed today to have our family and friends with us. To celebrate giving Elijah his name and blessing. I was worried that he would squirm around or cry from teething but he was very good. A little larger than most babies that are blessed seeing as he is over four months old and over seventeen pounds. But he is absolutely handsome, adorable, and a cutie...any other word I can think of that would embarrass him in the future I'm sure! The funny thing is that when I went to get him ready guess what? During the night he had scratched up his face. Typical little boy...oh well. He still is a cutie right!
In his blessing some of what stood out to me was when he said Eli would be a missionary even in his youth...he has already been a great example and blessing to us. I am overjoyed to know he is ours. To know that Heavenly Father is watching over him and has a plan for him. I thank everyone for coming and having fun with us...