Saturday, October 31

HALLOWEEN is HERE!!

I made cup cakes for the Carnival...had to show my decorating off a bit....I had fun!


MY LITTLE GOOLE!



We attend our ward's Halloween Party every year. They have been having this fund raiser party for like over twenty years or something...the whole neighborhood turns out and they make great food and have fun games for the kids to play...we invited Justin and Lindsay to come along.
These two are like "chocolate and vanilla!"
So Stephen "dresses up" and I use that term VERY loosely..every year as Frankenstein! You can see it's a headband and a jacket. So I went this year as Frankensteins' wife. And our little son...if you can't tell is a skeleton. (We are working on getting him a 'body'...hahahaa). I told Stephen I was going to 'black out' his eyes as part of his costume and he was all NO! But I just had to do it! He looks so cute huh? And the shoes (with skulls and cross bones on them) were the perfect fit! Thanks Lexie!! I just love my little man!!