Friday, October 30

The Pumpkin Patch!


We actually went to a pumpkin patch this year...and when I say we I mean me and Jlynn. Stephen had to sleep. He has so much to do now with his calling that his nights are full and his days are in need of sleep...but he loved the pictures and we had fun without him. Sorry my love!

I got some great shots of Eli and the pumpkins but when it came to putting him on the hay, he just wanted to eat it!

Not to mention the constant drool he now has but hey, makes for shiney pumpkins right?? We picked out two one for Eli and one for Stephen and I to carve. I am thinking of painting Eli's
so that we can put him next to it to see if you can recognize the pumpkin vs. the kid! J.K.

I couldn't figure out how to get the pumpkins out to the car so we improvised! Eli loved it!