Friday, November 13

Elijah at the Mesa Arizona Temple




Elijah being sealed to us in the Mesa Arizona Temple.

Traveling to the Temple Eli was "jabbering" away. I would respond to his talking with "we're going to the Temple" and he would squeal with delight. I'm not kidding! He knew where he was going!!! It was so wonderful stepping inside and knowing when we came out we would be an Eternal Family.

The Temple workers were so kind and nice as always and Eli was all smiles the entire time. I think he knew how important this day was! He smiled and cooed while we were in the sealing room. I felt so close to the spirit and knew that my family (both living and passed) were there with me to celebrate in this moment...

There were so many there to support us and be a part of this awesome day. I can not express to you how much joy filled my heart as I knelt across from my husband and with my son. My son. Wow, it's just so amazing. I know that despite the difficulties and choices that were made in order for Eli to come into this world had to be one that Venessa faced with great courage. I also know that it was because of the good choices that Venessa made that we can have this eternal family. She is forever part of our family and I thought of her that day with love in my heart and prayers that she will be happy in all she does.

We had a little celebration at my parents house after...Enchiladas! Yeah! And yummy rice (thanks Lindsay!) Thanks everyone for being there. Not just for the celebration but for the long years of waiting and hoping...we love you all!

Natalie & Stephen