Well funny thing...and I can't believe this...I didn't take any pictures AGAIN! I took my camera this time tri-pod and all and didn't take one picture! I don't know what was wrong with me, maybe it was the turkey! It makes you sleepy right? Well maybe it switched off my brain or something!? Anyway, Turkey was good, dressing good, green beans...goood, rolls (homemade thanks JEN!)...goood, and well, you get the idea! We watched the kido's run around after and then Alex got his foot cast (Dad does this with all the grand kids a cast of there little hand and foot...very cool). I did decide to take some pics of my pies but I took them just now...so they are half eaten! But they are made from SCRATCH! Even the crust!
Apple with a crunch top and pumpkin (1st time with the pumpkin). Well, now that Thanksgiving is over wow...where did the time go??? We start our lights tommorrow! Better get some sleep so I can help Stephen! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!