Thursday, June 26
Mexico Vacation!
It's taken me a while to finally get all the pics I wanted together for ya! We took a fun trip to Las Conchas, Mexico. My side of the family and a old friend of mine...Heidi, who I've known since fourth grade came with us. We had so much fun just relaxing on the beach. I finally have a nice tan going. Of course we shopped and ate TACO's TACO's TACO's! The same place we always go...it was good. The tortillas alone were melt in your mouth yummy. It was a much needed relax and have fun vacation. I brought home a ton of Sea shells and have made a bracelet, necklace, and a few picture frames with them. I already wouldn't mind going back. It was especially nice to be around my nieces and nephews. I just love those little ones, so full of fun and curiosity. I had to laugh though at Joi's reaction to the ocean...I think it was the same one as last year! We of course did fireworks and dad actually caught his shirt on fire! OOPs! Heidi has never done fireworks either and chucked a few M80's nicely...it was loud and FUN! I made my traditional Pina Colada's too...(non-alcoholic of course) we sat out on the porch and watched the Dolphins swim by. Stephen saw sting rays in the evenings too. It was wonderful to spend so much time with my family and friend Heidi. I love family vacations that include relaxation! Can't wait for next years sandy beaches... We missed having you there Rob and Lexie! Maybe next year? :)


