Saturday, June 21

It's officially Summer!

Can you say HOT!?? We went to the lake for the first time this Summer. It was so hot, they had a heat advisory in most of the surrounding counties. It was fun, pictures to come...we took a few of our Trek kids. Had fun with Tube wars and even busted out the Banana boat. I was feeling sick all the night before and couldn't even handle the choppy water or crazy driving Stephen did but I managed to hold my "breakfast" (a few chips and chex mix...good thing though!) down without puking but by the time it hit 2 pm it was time to go! You could feel your strength leaving your body it was so hot! Lexie, I bet this doesn't make you miss AZ at all! Well, I will put up the pics soon! Summer is officially here! The Malibu has been to Saguaro Lake! :)