Saturday, February 9

Christmas Eve

We had a wonderful time...it was different this year, we didn't have my parents to celebrate with. But they are having a wonderful time in Fiji serving others on their mission. It has been the year of illness. Thanksgiving was a wash due to illness. Then Christmas Eve rolls around and my Sister and her family are to ill to make our traditional Christmas Eve get together. We still celebrated and had lots of fun, as you can see by the pics. But it just seemed so different with so many of my family missing....So we brought some more family with us! You might remember Osee from an earlier blog when Stephen was able to baptize him. Wonderful guy...and available for anyone who would like to be set up? Just give me a call! :)

I love that in AZ you can be outside playing without jackets on in the 
evening in the middle of  "winter".









Of course the GORILLA!!! Eli happens to be obsessed with Gorilla's (he happened to watch part of King Kong once and was hooked). The latest obsession is Spider-man! You will start to notice all things Spider-man soon! Thanks for the presents Wilson's;
And all the girls got to be fairies of course...so cute Lindsay! I must tell you what Lindsay said when she opened up some of the gifts I got for the stocking stuffers...if you look closely you will notice a spoon and other helpful little items in there. Something my Mother always did. She said I was just like my mom when she opened up the serving spoon...I felt so honored to be compared to such a great woman. I love her so much and she gives so much of herself...to anyone who may need it. You've been a great example for me my whole mom and I miss you! I know you had a memorable Christmas...this one was definitely memorable for us too...just not in the same way. Miss you tons!








Trying to get one with EVERYONE looking and doing some sort of a smile was harder than it looks!
COUSINS!