Saturday, March 27

Train Park

We went to this amazing "Special event for Special Kids" for the Foster program. It was really great. They had bouncing equipment for the kids. Justin, Danliea, Eli and I got into the small one it was only us and I bounced them around for a while. Justin HATED it, cried so I ended up sitting and holding him while Danliea played and Eli layed down and just let her bounce him. It was so cute.

They had free food and yummy ice cream, booths where you could play games like bowling and fishing. That was Justin's fave. Anything with THRowing something and he's game! Face painting, digging for treasure...all kinds of booths with little prizes. The balloons were a big hit. (Except for Danliea "eating" hers on the way home...oh well...) A petting Zoo and PONY RIDES! WAAAYYY cool! The pony Danliea rode was named Gracie. She loved it. I really wish I could post all the pics, but I can only show you the ones with only Eli in them. So use your imagination! hehehe!

It was a great day and we would have ridden the train but I was BUSHED so was my mom and the line was just too long. TONS of people were there for the event. It was wonderful. So we rode the carousel instead and then headed home. Fun day.

I think it's so great the things that are sponsored around here for Special needs and Foster Children. It is just so fun, in May they are sponsoring an activity at Kiwanis Park with the WAVE POOL! We are so there!!! :)