
A few weeks ago we had the "flu" flood through our house, of course it affected everyone and thankfully I was only feeling under the weather for three days...quick recovery is always needed when your the "mommy". Well the sickness is back with a vengeance! Eli gave it to me of course (I ask for it sleeping in the same room with him...or should I say he sleeping on top of me...I guess I was so tired one night that when I woke up in the morning I felt this weird heavy thing on my forehead, it turned out to be ELI! Since then I have often woken up with him drapped on some part of my body wether it is just his head on my chest or his whole body over my abdomen! And the funny thing is I actually sleep through all this now...something that would never of happened in the past). Anyway, we now have this new one spreading through only this time it is a very bad cough that doesn't quite come out of your lungs. Eli was so bad we took him to the Urgent care and they put him on a nebulizer! Got to love the "dinosaur" look huh? He does pretty well with it though and thankfully our Foster girl had the actual machine so we didn't have to worry about that! Now if we could all just get better in time for the snow trip tomorrow!