Wednesday, January 27

Tub TIME!


So my WONDERFUL mother who has taken the respite care classes for Foster Care has been just amazing! She has helped me to get into a routine with the kido's and is always there at the drop of a hat to help. We have recently been getting over illnesses. She even sacrificed her own health and caught we had...in the meantime she noticed how awful our tubs are here (we have really hard water in our house that makes things very difficult to clean) but on top of that we had shower doors that just are hard to get the kids into and out of the bath. (FUNNY side story...Eli hated taking a bath with the other two kids, for some reason it really freaked him out the first few times, cried the whole time. But now he splashes and plays right along with them!). Okay so back to my awesome mom...she decided to give us a great gift of redoing our tub....yes!!! And I convinced Stephen to NOT do shower doors again. YAY! So I don't have any "before" pics but if I think of it I will take a picture of our master bath, they're basically the same. But these are the "after" we also changed the color from tan to nice white! What can I say more than my aching back thanks you mom and you just ROCK! :)