Tree that has our anniversary picture's on it. I had to do this one separate so the kids wouldn't break them.
Hand prints of each of the Children's first Christmas's. Adriana at top Lydia, Elijah, Laney.
More Tree's....
A tradition we have is to get the kids a small snow globe each year. This is our collection so far!
Yes another tree, it looks like the larger one in the kitchen but this one is in the living room and is really small.
Our actual Christmas tree...it turned out great this year! Some fun decorations I got last year...I just love the sayings!
Okay, LAST Christmas tree, and this one I actually put outside this year because there wasn't anywhere to put it that the kids wouldn't destroy it. But I think a cat made a home of the blanket so I won't be doing that next year...I HATE cats. Sorry all you cat lovers, but cats just SMELL...
Oh, and I did buy another Christmas tree on clearance, a small white one. But it's a decorative one. I don't know what it is with me and Christmas tree's? I just love them!