Monday, November 19

Halloween 2012

The GANG!
Again I am soooo behind with my photo's! Adriana was able to dress up for school one day and she absolutely loved it. She was a "princess fairy". Yes it is the same skirt as last year but she wanted it that way. She also made her own "tiara" to wear. If you look closely you'll see old pieces of broken barrettes and jewelry of mine..a good use for them don't you think! The best part she said was that she got to wear MAKE-UP to school! Yes, she kept pleading and pleading (she does this every day while she watches me get ready. I usually just let her have lip gloss...) but this time I gave in. I figured since it was part of a costume...I have a feeling this one is going to want to grow up a little to fast!

    
 Waiting for the bus...they are always so jealous that Adriana gets to ride on one!

Didn't I tell you she was beyond excited about going to school all dressed up...she's my dancing machine. Always dancing the minute she hears music, this time it was in her head!


Halloween night we were rushing around to get everyone ready so we could meet Jenny and go trick or treating in her neighborhood. Everyone was happy until Laney had to hold their hands. She didn't like that much. Little miss independent!


Every time Stephen goes to scouts Eli asks to go with him and gets upset when he can't go. So when costume choices came up he asked right away to be a scout! Little Lydia was my one hand maid outfit this year. She asked to be Pocahontas. I think it turned out just fabulous! I even made her little pink boots into moccasins. Of course baby Laney was our little angel! I was surprised that she actually left the head band on for as long as she did. It was the wings that came off first. She couldn't lean back in the stroller with them on!!


Our traditional Frankenstein costume for Stephen...This year I was really wild and went as a witch! HA HA, I busted out a little hat and that's all for me this year....it seems ever since having kids I just don't go full out on the costumes anymore (for me that is)...
  About two houses in they were comfortable enough to just start running up to the doors (most people were outside, so nice) they would often hold out the bowl and tell them to choose one. Eli would grab a whole hand full and dart off! (typical for him). Poor Lydia was dragging her little basket she's so small and the candy was overflowing. I actually emptied some into my purse so she could manage (she wasn't thrilled about that either but calmed down when I assured her she would get it back).


One of my Best friends, Yiyi, came along with the us I just laugh when I see her costume! So cute! I can honestly say I miss hanging out with her like we used to. I need more adult interaction in my life!