Sunday, March 4

We are an ETERNAL FAMILY!


1-7-2012
What a great way to celebrate the new year! Our two little girls were finally sealed to us that day. I remember that we had to get started VERY early in the morning. My close friend from my High School Days (Heidi) even volunteered her valuable skills as a hair designer...she came to the house at like 5 a.m. so we could get everyone's hair done and to the Temple on time. As you can see she did a wonderful job with our hair. I also must thank my Mom for all her help, making that tie for Eli was a lifesaver!
The girls were so beautiful of course! We dropped them off in the Children s waiting area, Eli had a little trouble separating but thankfully my mom was there again to help! ROCK STAR that she is!

Later, the girls were brought in and so was Eli to our awaiting family. I was expecting a "disruption" from Eli but it never happened! He sat so quietly and reverently as we knelt at the alter. I believe that they understood where they were. Just how important and special that moment was. I will cherish these wonderful memories of how strong the spirit was as we were Sealed together as a Family for time and all Eternity. To know that Heavenly Father had a plan from the begining for me. He sent me my children through the most extrodinary of ways. I am so grateful for the Foster Care Program. It has taught me patience, and most of all that I must rely on the Spirit to face all the challenges that may come with having Foster Children.
As I look back on that day and at the Temple in these photographs, I am so filled with love and gratitude for my Heavenly Father. He heard my prayers and pleadings to be a Mother. I wouldn't change anything....because I know He truly loves me and helps me to be the best I can. To be able to watch these wonderful Children grow and to help them remember who they are. I am so blessed! Not to mention....HOW CUTE ARE THEY!!!!

The Alger side that attended the sealing....

.