Friday, September 16

Christopher Creek

8-24-2011 Vacationing at Christopher Creek was awesome! The water in the creek was nice, the kids loved the dirt and fun. And hello...it was like twenty to thirty degrees cooler than the valley! We had a campfire and drank milk...yum before bed. Yeah I know, I forgot the marshmallows!


Getting ready for bed. Reading some books with Daddy then off to a good night sleep. Okay so really they slept well and I didn't, Eli just wouldn't settle down. But eventually we got it all worked out and on the second night they all fell right to sleep.

The Hatchery


They were able to feed the big tanks too, we caught the ranger right at feeding time. After that we had lunch by the stream and I walked across for some apples that were growing wild. There were berries too, but they weren't ripe yet. The apple was yummy!



Hanging out with Daddy in his new hammock. They kept calling it the "swing".

Last day we were there we went swimming down at the water hole (the creek that ran along the camp site). It had some great spots for the kids to play and they were all fearless. Jumping right off the edge and into the water. It was fun to say the least.
Say CHEESE!