Cute as a Button!
Sun Bathing Beauties!
Getting use to the water getting in...
Blow bubbles now ELi!
5-31-2011 Swim lessons this year! Yes, every little boy and girl should have this wonderful experience...I signed up Eli and Adriana. After an illness swept through our house one weekend I had Stephen take Eli to swim lessons instead of me and I watched, taking these fun pics. Normally it's me and my mom with each of them. They are both doing well...and have finished their first two weeks and still have the next two.
There are only a few things though. Eli hates putting his face in the water to blow bubbles. And until the last few days wouldn't kick his legs or anything. I finally was able to get him to participate but I think it was because the pool was FINALLY getting WARMER! Yes, it's May and it's like eighty outside and the pool is the temperature of ICE WATER! I am not exaggerating. We have to give them baths after just to warm them up. Their lips are blue and they are only in the water for twenty five minutes! Poor things.
As you can see he is learning to get out of the pool (Monkey crawl they call it) but he refuses to get back in. Stephen had to "drag" him back...
He did better the next week with me though and I hope as the next two weeks warm up the water he will do even better. Adriana has discovered the word "NO" and "All done" as she shivers in the water. My poor babies!