Thursday, May 5

SOLD!


April 7th
For those of you who know our truck "Veronica" (that was the name on the dash mat that came with the truck). We listed it and within two days it was sold. Yes, she is gone. The new owner was very excited to have the four wheel drive and said they would be taking it to Mexico. (I didn't ask what they were going to be doing) but regardless they will be riding in style!

On the same day...we drove home our new HONDA ODYSSEY! Yes, it has all the bells and whistles (as what Stephen wanted and I have now come to appreciate). It's great. No more bending over trying to get the baby into the middle seat of our little Honda! And room for another baby! YAY! We can all travel together now and in some style I must say! I love my "new" van honey (it's an 2005). It was worth every penny!