Thursday, April 14

Return to the Park

March 19th
Back to Desert Breeze~ This time I have my friend Jlynn with me! Go Jlynn, you rock...and well, you are such a trooper to come with and supervise my crazy kids.



Jlynn and I were watching the kids crawl around and play in the sand when all of a sudden Eli was gone...had disappeared and I found him climbing up this ladder...headed toward the slide. yes, he climbed the whole thing himself and about scared me doing it. He only slipped a little at the top but I was there to grab his foot and put it back on the ladder. I tried to show him another way to get up that wasn't so high but of course he had to get up that way...
CHECK OUT THE LADDER AND HOW HIGH it really is! I can't even reach the top rung from standing there (okay so I'm short) but hey, it's still high!
While waiting for the train ride to start, the kids had fun on the little rides...the horse and merry go round being the fav's.


The train ride was fun, Eli "oohed and aahhhed" the whole way, they even have a tunnel that they go through. It was fun needless to say and it was great to have everyone there. The ducks were out and there were even some eggs you could see.