Friday, December 31

A Place to Call HOME....

December 11th
Stephen and I are certified through APTCH for our Foster Care. They have always been amazing and very helpful. I am so glad we decided to take children into our home this way. I was always afraid that I would get to attached and that when they were returned to their families I wouldn't be able to deal with the separation. Although we haven't had to face that kind of situation yet we have seen Justin and Danliea adopted by another couple. It was a challenge seeing them leave, but I knew in my heart that Heavenly Father was watching over them and they were going to be where they were suppose to be. I guess that has been what has helped me through all of my decisions with adoption and fostering. I just know that MY children will come to me the way they are suppose to. That the time I have with ANY child is precious to me and I am grateful for. They are each so precious and I have been given the chance to have them in my life even if it is for a moment....

Well back to less serious things. APTCH always throws a Christmas Celebration and this year it was at Golfland. WAY fun! Free miniature gold, two hours of free arcade games, food, presents for each of the kids, go carts, and a free picture with Santa! This time I was able to keep Eli with me so he didn't freak out...too bad the baby wasn't really looking though! Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!