Thursday, May 14

Happy Mother's Day!

My mother...what a wonderful mother I have! You have always been so amazing mom, taking care of us growing up always giving and giving. Being a good example of what a mother is. I love you mom and hope you had a wonderful mother's day.

To Stephens' mother I also send out great love and wishes. You raised an amazing man who is so loving and comforting to everyone he knows. You truly have shown him how to treat a woman and how to love a mother. I thank you for all you've done and he sends you his love too!

To all those who are not "Mother's" and find this day to be a challenging one. I say only, don't loose hope. Heavenly Father watches over each of us. I know he gives us challenges that can be unbearable, but with his help all things are possible. I consider every woman out there to be a mother, whenever you help a child or care for anyone it is truly what a mother is and does. So thank you to all those "Mother's" who helped me through my hard times and loved me despite my faults.

There is one more mother I want to say something to...our birth mother. I can not express how blessed I feel to know you. To see the joy and love you have in your heart for you child. Stephen and I are truly blessed we know, but I also know that Heavenly Father has blessed you with this amazing challenge. I would not be able to have a family without you. I feel so very close to you and know you are meant to be a part of our lives. Your sacrifice is not an easy one and all I have for you is love. So much love I can never express. We will always be here for you!

MOM's ROCK!!!!! :)

Stephen and Natalie