I know I am falling behind again on my blog...but I have no excuses either. I do have to say a few words about my wonderful hubby. He is such an awesome man! Valentines is one of those holidays that are there for "commercial" gain I think. But Stephen has always been so romantic with this day.
I remember our first Valentines when he wouldn't tell me where we were going, had packed a bag for me and told me to wear a nice dress...we ended up at Gold Canyon Resort, had an amazing dinner...nice stay at the hotel...breakfast in bed the next morning then he took me antiquing! Yes, my husband is so sweet and thoughtful. He has always been.
It's funny though, it seems like we are an "old" married couple now. We still have a great Valentines and he is romantic and thoughtful but we have been "staying in" more and more often, I guess I just don't even want to deal with all that fluff with fancy restaurants... I did cook an amazing meal like last year...sea scallops with all kinds of fixins' ;) (one of my favorites). We had a nice time at home and I loved it. So does that make us "old"??? Well, if it does then so be it.
So Stephen my Valentine...you are wonderful. I love you beyond words. Beyond any expression I could give or say. You are my rock and you have a wonderful ability to bring out the best in me! Love you Stephen!