Monday, January 26
Off to a BANG!
Again sorry for the "late" blogging people! There is so much happening. I have started the new year off on a BANG! If you happen to remember last years BANG...the accident that cost us our Toyota...then you will appreciate this one. I was in another accident. Luckily we were not on ice this time but just a minor fender bender. It was the other woman's fault. She said her truck ran out of gas as she turned and hit my side fender (near the wheel). Anyway, everything was alright except the car behind her stopped, backed up into another lady and then took off! We had to get the cops there and the other man was later apprehended by the police because someone who saw the whole thing followed the guy to a restaurant and called the police. CRAZY! Talk about a great start! So we had this little 'GEo' to drive around town for a week that smelled awful (smoke) luckily I drove our truck mostly or just stayed home. Talk starting off the new year huh??