Saturday, July 26

My Crazy Life!

So this week was an adventure as always...I am so surprised at how my life is sometimes. As you may know or not know I have been battling insomnia for a while now. It isn't everyday that I have trouble falling to sleep but it usually is when I really NEED to sleep. Well on Tues I was desperate for some Z's and even tried going to bed early at 10 p.m. Needless to say, three hours later I was starting to actually get angry that I wasn't asleep. I was exhausted and so in need of long hours that I started to cry and tried tried going to the kitchen to get something to help. Well, I can't turn on any lights or I will NEVER get to sleep, but I have been good about finding my way around in the dark (Stephen says I keep the house like a "cave" anyway, because I like to draw all the curtains and have everything dark, I think it's smart...less heat you know!) So if you haven't figured it out I ran into something, not just a bump mind you, I actually BROKE my pinkie toe on my left foot! Lovely, so chalk that up to one of my accident prone moments! :) There is nothing really that can be done so my ever so sweet hubby has wrapped it up for me so nicely but let me tell you it wasn't fun having it done...can we say "loud scream?" This is only the second broken bone I have had. My other one happens to have been my collar bone, back when I was in grade school. Funny story-ran into a car (that was parked) while on my bike, slight fracture, didn't want to go to the doctor's. Then went to a swimming party later that week, slip and slide was a little painful but bearable, then one of the girls jumping off the diving board landed on me and it broke completely, nice "v" shape. I still didn't want to go to the doctors but my friends mother called my parents and my Dad made me go. I had to wear an awful brace for the longest time. But at least you can't really tell anymore! So I guess a toe is manageable!