Sunday, March 23
* Easter *
Ever have those CRAZY family traditions that you wonder how they even got started? One of the crazy family traditions we have is: The Easter egg hunt for the "adults". We run around looking for eggs while trying to steal eggs from each other which often leads to more chasing than 'finding'. I have had many a grass stain and laughing fit during these fun "adult" egg hunts. Unfortunately this year we didn't continue the tradition. I think it was a mixture of my brother Rob and his family not being here and I actually hid all the eggs, so I would have been "cheating" if we'd done the tackle version. After watching all my neices and nephews get so excited finding eggs I didn't miss the adult version. Although I did miss my brother and his family not being there! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
I didn't realize that I hadn't taken any pictures of Stephen and I during Easter so you'll just have to enjoy the ones of my neice.

