Tuesday, February 26
Valentine's Day
We decided to stay in this Valentine's! So I cooked up a meal...one I've never tried before. Crab legs and Scallops. It was so fun, we had to go looking for pliers out of the toolbox to use for the crab but it was yummy. Stephen suprised me with Black Calalilies this year. He said he didn't like buying flowers that died two days later. Well, they are still beautiful and it's been a few weeks. I wasn't sure what to get for Stephen so he told me what he wanted, and I made a trip to REI (his favorite store I think!) He lost his last head lamp when he left it on the car one night and then drove off. I laughed when I opened my eyes to these "Moon Boots" he got me. They are down (I have no idea how you spell that-like the feather down??) slippers...really warm. I've worn them every day since then around the house. He really know's me, and how much I love to be comfortable and warm...but they remind me of Napolean Dynamite shoes! Ha! He also gave me some nice "sparklies" of course...he knows how I love to sparkle! The best was just being together and having a fun meal. I'm realizing how much I like having Stephen home during the day...having a few hours during the day instead of at night has been nice, we go to the movies in the middle of the week or for a day trip somewhere. I kind of hope he'll keep this schedule for a lot longer just so I can see him more! Hope your Valentine's were wonderful!

